our business & products
At PE Energy Limited we are a world-class supply chain and project management company operating in 6 key areas:
• PE Sales and Distribution
• PE Valves and Controls
• PE Process and Measurement Solution
• PE Power
• PE Electrical and Instrumentation
• PE Services
PE Energy Limited‘s highly qualified and experienced engineers have been trained by the OEMs we represent, which means they are ideally placed to secure for you the right product for the right application. In addition, we have the capability to help you meet your Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) or EPC procurement requirements.
Value added customer support is fundamental to everything we do. Thus, you can also rely on PE Energy for providing expert plant inspections, maintenance and repair services, or operations outsourcing.
Our range of services in this field includes:
- Valves and Spares
- Electrical / Instrumentation
- Pumps and spares
|MARK TOOL & RUBBER is a leader in splash zone protection and a leading manufacturer of cast urethane and rubber tools for offshore and marine applications. Specialty products include rubber rollers, polyurethane rollers, pipe spacers, tensioner pads, Splashtron Pipeline Coatings, and other custom molded rubber products. They are known for providing exceptional service within approved timeframes whilst ensuring significant cost savings.|
|SFE is a well known supplier of electrical and safety equipment such as PPE, hydraulic tools and low voltage insulated tools amongst others. Their products are intended for customers that build , maintain or operate power systems in a high risk environment for low, medium and high voltage. SIBILLE FAMECA Electric is a major actor in electrical risk prevention equipment as well as construction and network management equipment.|
|Rollstud Rollstud Limited a Manufacturer of Quality Assured Bolting with over 35 years of experience.
Utilising Manufacturing facilities in both Europe and the Middle East, our products are manufactured, coated and tested in-house to ensure that the strict requirements, as set out in our DNV Approved BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System, are continually met.
Rollstud’s electronically controlled electroplating plant and fully approved PTFE coating divisions, also allow us to offer unrivalled delivery times, whilst other coatings such as Hot Dip Galvanised, Sermagard, Zinc Nickel, amongst others, are also offered and supplied daily.
|STAUFF Originating and located in Werdohl in the German Sauerland region, we have become an internationally leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of pipework equipment and hydraulic components.With a tight network of distributors and wholly-owned manufacturing facilities, distribution bases and warehouses in 18 countries worldwide, we are also close to you|
Our extensive portfolio of valve brands enables us to meet the needs of a wide range of process industries. PE Energy Limited represents Mokveld, Netherlocks, DAC, EVAC and the entire range of Pentair Valves & Controls products. As our engineers are trained by these leading OEMs, we can ensure the supply of the correct product for each project and offer you the highest quality support.
We offer all the valve automation support you need in one place. We are better placed to help you eliminate downtime, by speeding up delivery cycles and reducing order turnaround times.Furthermore, you can rely on the truly specialist valve automation expertise of our highly trained local Valve engineers. They have extensive experience in working with valve, actuation and controls equipment from a wide variety of manufacturers. So no matter what type of components you have in your valve package, we can take full responsibility for them and ensure they are correctly installed and working on site.
Scope of work
- Custom Actuation Assembly and Test
- Interoperability Testing
- Industrial Network Design (All protocols)
- Wireless Communication Reliability Assessment
- Installation and Commissioning support
- Training – Internal and External Customer
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Site Acceptance Testing
Valve and actuator equipments:
- Butterfly Valves
- Gate Valves
- Globe Valves
- Check Valves
- Triple offset Valves
- Choke Valves
- Control Valves
- Ball Valves
- Safety Valves
- Relief Valves
Actuation and control products
- Electric Actuators
- Position Monitors
- Control Monitors
- Position Transmitters
- Switches and Sensors
- Hydraulic Actuators
- Pneumatic Actuators
|MOKVELD provides the oil and gas industry with expert knowledge and advanced engineered valve systems for critical control and safety applications. Mokveld offers high-quality axial flow valves. These valves are the culmination of generations of ongoing, high-quality research, and an in-depth knowledge of our customers’ processes and operating practices. As a result, these products can increase production, decrease operational and life-cycle costs, enhance power savings. Mokveld axial flow valves can be used safely in severe conditions, thanks to their quality and reliability. What’s more, our customers can rely on global service and support capabilities. Mokveld’s safety products include:
Mokveld also produces a range of control products such as:
|PENTAIR VALVES & CONTROLS is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of valves, actuators and controls, providing market-leading products, services and solutions, for the most challenging applications throughout the oil and gas, power, mining, chemical, food and beverage and building and construction industries. Through our portfolio of trusted brands, we deliver a full suite of flow management solutions that bring vital infrastructure to local communities around the globe. Partnering with customers, we help to keep their operations running safely, minimize downtime and enhance life-cycle performance. Their products include
|Netherlocks is a premium supplier of industrial valve safety products such as valve interlocks, valve position indicators, partial stroke testing devices and portable valve actuators. Our greatest strength is in providing simple and reliable custom-made products. Netherlocks products are designed for safe and reliable operation and perform flawlessly under the most extreme conditions. They offer efficient and smooth operations day after day regardless of the environment.Their products includes
|MULTI-INSTRUMENTS is a worldwide market leader and master in manifold and instrumentation solutions. They focus on complete instrumentation solutions with core specialty in the supply of high pressure valves and components, ATEX/CSA certified equipment, Third party machining of alloys, Exotic alloy machining amongst others. They are known for providing exceptional service within approved timeframes whilst ensuring significant cost savings|
|The Valve Automation and Control Center (VACC) is powered by PE Energy Limited, a leading partner to the Nigeria’s Energy and Oil & Gas industries since 2009.
VACC has a single mission: to supply the Nigerian market with a complete range of valve automation and control services.
At the VACC you have all the valve automation support you need in one place and we are better placed to help you eliminate downtime, by speeding up delivery cycles and reducing order turnaround times.
Furthermore, you can rely on the truly specialized valve automation expertise of our highly trained local engineers. They have extensive experience in working with valve, actuation and controls equipment from a wide variety of manufacturers. So no matter what type of components you have in your valve package, we can take full responsibility for them and ensure they are correctly installed and working on site.
Our unique facility is equipped with cutting edge capabilities and has a team of local engineers operating to high-quality standards, who are dedicated to providing expert solutions throughout the life-cycle of your valve automation packages.
We can also draw on the vast resources and know-how of our market leading global partners, to ensure your projects are delivered on time and on budget.
VACC is partnered with EVAC (European Valve Automation Centre), located in The Netherlands. The companies collaborate on technology and best practice in valve automation, ensuring that customers around the globe receive the same high standards for valve solutions and service. They also operate reciprocal support for customers in Europe and Nigeria.
Valve automation services at the VACC include:
We are able to source and supply a wide range of valve and automation equipment to meet the needs of your plant maintenance, update or for a new project.
Our VACC team are skilled in configuring your valve automation packages to ensure your equipment operates efficiently when installed
Regular planned maintenance will ensure you get the best out of your equipment; we can provide you with a planned maintenance program or attend to maintain equipment on site when required.
CALIBRATION & REPAIR
Our comprehensively equipped workshop is capable to undertaking repairs which cannot be done on-site along with re-calibration where required.
INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING
We will manage the installation and commissioning of your valve automation packages ensuring that everything is working correctly when the equipment is in service.
CERTIFICATION & TESTING
Using our specialist testing facilities we can test and certify equipment as part of routine inspections and also validate equipment following repair and maintenance.
Excellent in providing mechanical and custom design fluids management system solutions ranging from Vibration Analysis, Condition monitoring, Instrument Air & Gas Compressors.
|PRUFTECHNIK is a global company that is involved in the development, production, sales and service of electronic and electrical instruments applied in industrial and geometrical alignment, condition monitoring and material testing. They provide a wide range of instruments, solutions and services for alignment and vibration based diagnosis of machines. Its end users cuts across all industries ranging from the Automotive, Oil and Gas, Cement, Power, Marine sectors to the food and water treatment industries. They are well established as a provider of highly developed and user friendly systems. Their products includes:
• Alignment Systems for Rotating Machinery
• Condition Monitoring Systems
• Non-Destructive Testing Systems
• Induction Bearing Heaters
|CSH specializes in the design, engineering, packaging, testing, start-up commissioning and servicing of custom built compressors pumps and blower packages that are used in well head gathering, gas recovery systems, high pressure nitrogen boosters and fuel gas boosting for gas turbines and engines. Its end users are customers in the Oil and Gas industry and refineries. CSH guarantees a commercially competitive, top valued package of the highest technical quality that meet up with international standards and codes. Their products includes:
• Fuel gas boosting for gas turbines and gas engines
• Wellhead Gathering
• Gas Recovery systems (flare gas, oil associated gas, LPG etc.)
• High Pressure Air/nitrogen Boosters (both onshore and offshore)
• (Emergency) Instrument Air Compressors
• Biogas compressors
• Fire Fighting
|FLUID SERVICE TECHNOLOGIES is a premium supplier of Instrument air compressors/dryers and Nitrogen generators. Our greatest strength is in supplying machines that are tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients even to the most stringent requirements such as ATEX, corrosion, reliability and extreme temperatures.Their products includes:
• Air and Gas Compressors
• Dryers & Filtration Equipment
• Cabinets and Control Panels
• PLC Control Cabinets
• Nitrogen Production Units
• Blowers / Gas Extraction
• Hydraulic Generators
|DAC TECHNOLOGIES is a leading brand recognised for engineering, manufacturing, technical advice and servicing of actuators, valves, and control systems within virtually every process industry in the world. They are well known for manifold systems solutions, gas metering skids, fuelling systems, atlas actuation and the design of actuators that are fit for purpose.|
|GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. Major areas of GE businesses are: Appliances & Lighting Aviation, Capital, Commercial Lending and Leasing, Consumer, Real Estate, Energy Financial Services, Aviation Financial Services, Energy Management, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Power & Water, Transportation.|
We are your leading partner in providing metering and systems services in Nigeria for Fluids interfaces measurement & control, Water Cut Metering, Wet Gas Metering, Multiphase Metering and Custody & Fiscal Metering Solutions.
|AGAR is a leading pioneer of non-nuclear, versatile, multi-phase flow meters used to optimize oil well testing and production. Agar provides innovative solutions for applications such as: heavy oil well testing, waste water treatment, automatic tank dewatering, desalters and gas liquid foam control. An Agar technology is recognized for minimizing water pollution and accidental hydrocarbon discharge. Agar solutions are utilized in the chemical, environmental, and the pharmaceutical industry.Their products include:
• Interface Detectors
• Oil/Water Meters
• Multiphase Flow Meters
• Hydrate Detectors
|McCROMETER is a leading global flow instrumentation specialist. The company specializes in the design, manufacture, installation and testing of flow metering solutions. Instrument, process, facility and consulting engineers worldwide have confidently chosen McCrometer’s flow meters for 55 years. McCrometer’s flow technologies serve in a wide range of complex and harsh applications. The company provides some of the industry’s most trusted flow monitoring and flow sensing solutions in the world. McCrometer’s flow meters are used in many liquid, gas and steam fluid processes in challenging industries: chemical, electric power, facilities, food, HVAC, irrigation, oil / gas, municipal water and municipal waste water. Products include:
• V-Cone Flow Meters
• Wafer Cone Flow Mete
|SOLARTRON ISA is a trusted brand and a leader for high quality and high precision measurement products which are being used throughout the process, energy and manufacturing industries. Solartron ISA focuses on supplying fluid flow analysis and temperature measurements such as Wet Gas Metering, Injection Metering and Pressure Temperature Sensors for both top side and subsea levels in the oil and gas sector. Data generated by their flow meters is used across the globe to improve production revenues by monitoring and allocating hydrocarbon resources or controlling production processes. With products applicable to different industry sectors; Solartron ISA is always devising ways to meet broad ranging activities. Products include:
• Dualstream I Advanced Topside Wet Gas Metering Solution
• Dualstream II Advanced Topside Wet Gas Metering Solution
• Dualstream I Subsea Wet Gas Metering Solution
• Seastream Cone for Subsea Well Injection Metering & Solution
PENL is known for having the best minds and a wealth of experienced personnel, with the pedigree to deliver quality solutions to electrical and instrumentation problems of the Oil and Gas, Power Generation and Distribution, Petrochemical, Chemical and Agricultural sectors in Nigeria and West African region. We provide world-class engineering services and supply chain management that utilizes the strength of our partners and Original Equipment Manufacturers, to meet our client needs.
Some of the key Electrical Engineering Services we offer are:
• Procurement and installation of switch rooms, switchgear and substations.
• Procurement and installation of High Voltage (HV), Medium Voltage (MV) and Low Voltage (LV) cabling, terminations, cable support systems, field devices, control panels and junction boxes.
• Procurement of Electrical equipment and materials.
• Pre-commissioning and commissioning of electrical installations.
• Procurement oof Safety electrical devices for HV, MV and LV systems such as safety instrument sets, Cat-5 and Cat-6 Multi-Meters, Facial protection mask and body protection.
• Thermograph condition monitoring of electrical installation and fault tracing in complex installations.PE INSTRUMENTATIONInstrumentation systems are a vital part of any automation industrial system and therefore, it requires accurate and reliable process control systems to avoid failure and unnecessary downtime. PE Energy Limited is specialized in designing and implementing state of the art control systems with very fast response and best stable control for production process, monitoring and regulation of process yield.
Some of our specialties in the Instrumentation field are:
• Design of Control Systems for new facilities and processes
• Supply and Installation Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) for hazardous and non hazardous areas.
• Procurement, Design and installation of Distributed Control Systems (DCS) systems.
• Design of Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Supply of HMIs panels to industries.
• Procurement, Design and Installation of Well Head Control Systems for Safety protection.
• Procurement, Design and Implementation of Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA) for the Oil and Gas industries, manufacturing industries, Processing Industries, Chemical fertilizer industries and Pharmaceutical industries.
• Procurement of Hart Communicators, Monoflanges and Slimline Monoflanges, Instrument Valves and Gauges, Manifolds and Instrument Covers.
• Procurement of Pressure Transmitters and Temperature Transmitters
• Testing, Calibration, Certification and re-certification of Pressure Transmitters, temperature Transmitters and Meters.
• Research and Development of next generation instrumentation and control systems. Overhauling of existing instrument systems and improvement of control systems response time.
PE GLOBAL SERVICES
When it comes to technical know-how, industry insight and a market leading capability, PE Energy’s highly skilled Services team really has the edge.
Our experience in working closely with the world’s premier manufacturers guarantees that our services are not limited to supplying the right products for the right application, but we also back that up with specialist support. Drawing on the vast resources and expertise of our market leading global partners, we provide a range of services that will ensure you deliver your projects on time and on budget.Engineering ServicesAlways ready to assist, our engineers at PE Energy provide a range of engineering services including:
• Equipment Servicing
• Metering Equipment Calibration
• Condition Monitoring and Vibration Analysis
• E&I Workshop Services
• Manpower SuppliesEquipment Certification
• Trevitest (in-line testing) of PSV
• PRD’s inspection, repairs, Calibration & Certification
• Insurance of PSV on Critical Equipment
• Calibration & Certification of HP Pumps, Pressure recorders & Gauges.
• Pressure Testing of Pressure Vessels
• Electrical & Instrumentation Service
• Metering – Meter Supply, Installation, Maintenance & Management.Operations / Maintenance ServiceWe provide specialist Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) support, including:
• Integrated Plant Operations
• Equipment Monitoring
• Inspection and Repair Services
• Laser Shaft Alignment and In-situ Dynamic Balancing
• Machinery Diagnostics.
• NDT Services – UT, MPI, DPI, Infrared Thermography Survey
• OEM Vendor mobilization
• HIPPS (High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems)
Functional safety training
To help you upgrade your skills, advance your capabilities and work safer, we can develop and deliver functional safety training programmes for key service areas such as:
• Functional Safety Training for Engineers
• Certification in Functional Safety
• Hazard and Risk Analysis Certification
PE Energy Limited also has a dedicated valve service team who have been trained to undertake both routine and corrective valve maintenance. This includes safety valve servicing and calibration for direct spring loaded, pilot operated and safety valves used on steam service – all of which can be carried out either on site or in our fully equipped workshop.